vel.blast() vel.blast()

Kinda reminds me....

...of Ikaruga. Well the Absorbtion part of the game and the then resulting attack.

Okay I have to say this game is great! I enjoyed it very much. Graphics are unique. At least I think so. Controls simple and get the job done. And the best part fo me is the sound. Just awsome.

Keep it up!

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

This is...Just Wow...

As many had allready said, this piece is just awsome! You really use your resources very well. Had to believe that this was made with FL Studio.

This loop reminds me of Turok for some reason. I think it is the choir and the calmer part the end. And the overall tribal feeling I get from it.

Keep up the good work!

Gravey responds:

Turok is a video game correct? Or is that an artist I am simply not recalling offhand? Either way I'm sure its quite a flattering comparison for you to give this song. So I thank you for that. ;-)

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Streetlights Love the Rain Streetlights Love the Rain

Think of this....

Think of this in a movie or antimation.

The Famle/Male Antihero:
"It has been raining for days by now. The drops relentlessly beating down on those who dare to step out side. I can't even remeber how long I have been out here. Besides I don't care."

-The hero is slowly walking down the dark streets of the city, and stops under a sreet light-

The Famle/Male Antihero:
"You know it is just one of those days that you should have better stayed in bed."

-The hero lights a cigarette, inhaling, then exhales, letting the smoke slowly escape his/her mouth-

"In any case... I got a job to do..."

-The here walks on drawing his/her wepao from the inside of the long trench coat he/she is wearing. Headed for some tall building. Once the hero enters the building, flash back to the events that caused what is happening.-

Yeah that would totally work out. And I have to agree with Falonefal. This song could be used for many diffrent moods, depending on how thigns are said, this can go anywhere.

Great work! Keep it coming! I will be there to comment.
(I am kinda urged to make a voice acting reel with this song.)

Candied Moon Drops Candied Moon Drops

I am totally diggin' this!

This is the kind of music I am build my 3D Models to. Great work here. Fell in love with the melody right at the first moment. +Sparkles+ Lovely work. To bad it isn't longer. Right at the best part the song calms down again.

In any case! Good Stuff! I DEMAND MORE! :3

: NONE : : NONE :

Lovely Work here!

It has all been said before, yet I can't help my self saying it again! :3 The work here is great. The pose and angle is done very well! Without getting the proportions all messed up. Kudos on that. Shading. Just perfect for the scene. I dare say it is Awsome!

Yet it is sad to hear that you seem to have issues with people stealing your work, or reposting with outcredit. It is just annoying, sad and just not right. But don't get put down by that. Keep up the good work!

I am watching you!

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

Thank you~ Even though the proportions was the only thing that i disliked about this picture, they are not exactly 'off' but they did not look as good as i wanted them to...

But either way, thank you so much for your comment.

Seeing Through Your Eyes Seeing Through Your Eyes

Looking good, even in Green!

Looking good, even in Green! I have to say this is some great work. I have to say I do envy you for bing able to draw like that. Great work.

The pose is very good. The part I like the most about this picture. And the proportions aren't out of place. You got a hand for things like this. Perhaps you should ad a little info on him in the next Demi related artowrk you do. I think he has a good chance to be a character in a flash project, if you aren't even thinking about doing one yourself. In any case, this is some great work. Keep it up!

AZSniperFox responds:

Haha, thank you very much for your interest and praise. I'm very happy with the way he turned out and I'm glad you think so as well. I hope to get into painting a few more images of him in the near future.

This Years Stuff This Years Stuff

This is Nifty!

I have to say that this is an very nice and original way to show case your work. It is also making the people look for the pictures, since they only see a small protion of each piece of work. Great I dea. I am looking in to your 3D work, since I am woking on the same field.

Great work from what I can see on here.

Keep it up!

Kinsei responds:

hey man, thanks for the kudos on the 3d, I have a lot of practice for the hard road ahead of me, but it i worth it.