Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

This is...Just Wow...

As many had allready said, this piece is just awsome! You really use your resources very well. Had to believe that this was made with FL Studio.

This loop reminds me of Turok for some reason. I think it is the choir and the calmer part the end. And the overall tribal feeling I get from it.

Keep up the good work!

Gravey responds:

Turok is a video game correct? Or is that an artist I am simply not recalling offhand? Either way I'm sure its quite a flattering comparison for you to give this song. So I thank you for that. ;-)

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Streetlights Love the Rain Streetlights Love the Rain

Think of this....

Think of this in a movie or antimation.

The Famle/Male Antihero:
"It has been raining for days by now. The drops relentlessly beating down on those who dare to step out side. I can't even remeber how long I have been out here. Besides I don't care."

-The hero is slowly walking down the dark streets of the city, and stops under a sreet light-

The Famle/Male Antihero:
"You know it is just one of those days that you should have better stayed in bed."

-The hero lights a cigarette, inhaling, then exhales, letting the smoke slowly escape his/her mouth-

"In any case... I got a job to do..."

-The here walks on drawing his/her wepao from the inside of the long trench coat he/she is wearing. Headed for some tall building. Once the hero enters the building, flash back to the events that caused what is happening.-

Yeah that would totally work out. And I have to agree with Falonefal. This song could be used for many diffrent moods, depending on how thigns are said, this can go anywhere.

Great work! Keep it coming! I will be there to comment.
(I am kinda urged to make a voice acting reel with this song.)

Candied Moon Drops Candied Moon Drops

I am totally diggin' this!

This is the kind of music I am build my 3D Models to. Great work here. Fell in love with the melody right at the first moment. +Sparkles+ Lovely work. To bad it isn't longer. Right at the best part the song calms down again.

In any case! Good Stuff! I DEMAND MORE! :3

Nightmare Ambiance Nightmare Ambiance

On Point!

Yep the name of the of your work here, tottally matches the mood. Good work. I love the faint tone that you can hear. (LIke you know what I mean or hear xD) None the less good job! 10/10

ZG

Fairytale of black disbalance Fairytale of black disbalance

This is...Very good!

Love the calmness here and as you stated it is a good loop. Some how... it makes me think of some hero dashing thru a forest.

Very good work here!

Keep it up!

lSetsul responds:

Once I tried to present background for melody and have found out that the melody distracts me from any thoughts.

Act It! Competition Demo Act It! Competition Demo

"OH MY GOD I AM GONNA DIE!"

This was just wasome! I love how you put together the SFX and Effeckts to your voice! Your voice at times kinda reminds me of Verys from Disgaea.

I have only recently gotten in to Voice acting, I have to say I totally enjoy this! Keep it up!

Sephiroth Remix Sephiroth Remix

... O.O

Awsome stuff here! Has alot of potential! FINISH NOW!

Rave on the Promised Land~AC Rave on the Promised Land~AC

Hmmm Diffrent...BUT YEAH!

ONly 8 stars this time. I personally miss the base here. (yeah I know I am base junkie xD) But besides that this is a nice remix from a song that that stays mostly untouched. Nice pick on your end. Keep it up!

Thanks man!

Sonic 1~Marble Zone Remix Sonic 1~Marble Zone Remix

Okay...

Love this one right here! Makes me think of sonic in a Suit acting like James Bond. It has that feel to it, you know that lounge feeling xD Awsome stuff!

Thanks dude,

Shamarian Nights ~ KH & SU Shamarian Nights ~ KH & SU

5/5 10/10 GET

Love the feeling to this song. I dunno why it makes think of Knuckles running aruond in some dessert trying to find the shards of the Masteremerald.

Heheh, Thanks!

Somehow, I can kinda imagine that Knucklehead searching in the desert for the Master Emerald lol. Would make for a cool level someday!